Show All Results
Global Business Process Specialist (NEXT ERP & SFDC Expert) (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The ideal candidate must be highly skilled in project management with a strong sense of urgency in driving the success of the Lead to Quote workstream for a global scale project to consolidate multiple ERPs and connect to our CRM (Salesforce.com). He or she must be able to understand the complexity of business processes in order to relate to the business partners and then effectively collaborate with IT and several PMO teams to translate their requirements into technical build with alignment to business directions. Passion about sales effectiveness tools is strongly desired in the candidate, as well as a proven track record of problem-solving skill by demonstrating the curiosity and determination to identify the root cause and drive the corrective action to closure. This role requires strong stakeholder management and leadership skills, by being able to professionally communicate with all levels of stakeholders, appropriately escalate defined risks, and function effectively with increased work demands and tight deadlines.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in sciences or business-related field (Economics, IT, Engineering, etc.) with several years of business experience working in ERP or CRM environment (SFDC, SAP & Oracle) and proven track record of international project management
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, stakeholder management, problem-solving strength and process thinking
- Ability to be extremely responsive with high sense of urgency to answer internal and external customer needs
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Office Tools including Excel and Power Point to generate status updates and other forms of communication
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), additional foreign language is beneficial
- Willingness to perform domestic and global travel on limited basis (approximately 25%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com