Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- The candidate should possess strong knowledge on CDN (preferably Akamai) for web application security, web traffic routing and web applications performance improvement.
- The candidate should be able to consult application development team on their requirements and guiding them on choosing the right middle servers and the configuration based on their demand.
- The candidate shall be able to configure and maintain CDN (preferably Akamai) for web application security, web traffic routing and web applications performance improvement.
- To configure web middleware servers like Apache, Tomcat, Jboss etc for group applications.
- To setup Domains and Security Certificates for domains.
- To setup the SSL connection and secure web traffic.
- Defines, creates and maintains Web application firewall (Incapsula/Imperva), CDN (Akamai) and DDoS Configurations.
- Understand project approach to technical deployments for critical security services including Infra DDoS Protection, Web application firewall, Web Middleware, Web Resilience & DNS Protection.
- Regularly assist teams with maintenance, tuning, and implementation of Web Application Firewall, Content Delivery Network & other application layer security configurations as needed.
- To help in setting up web application firewall and troubleshooting web application firewall and security related issues.
- Defines and maintains multi-tier Website Security & performs Web Analytics (SiteImprove).
- Perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting effort for production issues.
- Assist with Security Automation and tools around it, including but not limited to WAF, Web middleware, CDN etc.
- Perform security design reviews with development and product teams
- Create and foster a security culture in cloud operations and development
- Test and evaluate 3rd party security technologies and tools
- Define and implement security monitoring and response procedures
- Produce and present security reports and roadmaps for management
- Participate in the Security Audits and Assessments.
- To quickly grasp the network design, application/infrastructure security concepts, techniques, technologies, and tools
- Reporting issues, anomalies and problems through proper channels (i.e., Incident, Problem Management from technical support)
- Performs other duties relevant to deployment and security operations as assigned
- Creation and regular maintenance of client impacting security issues & administrative/maintenance tasks.
- Participate in planning and coordinating installations, upgrade, migration and configuration.
- To contribute developing and maintaining optimal network performance, enforcing security measures.
- Architect, deploy and maintain proactive security tools including, but not limited to: Web Application Firewalls, DDoS Protection, Bot Mitigation (web applications), API Protection and custom tools
- Degree: Any degree..
- Overall 8 years IT experience
- 3 Years' experience in web middleware (Apache, Tomcat, Jboss web servers)
- 3 Years’ experience in CDN (Preferably Akamai)
- 3 Years' experience in Web Application Firewall (Preferably Incapsula)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.