Show All Results
SAP Program Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As an SAP Program Manager, you will work in a strategic position and be responsible for the overall management of SAP S4 Hana 1709 deployment and associated systems. You will be working closely with central SAP master data teams, Operations, Sales, Order Management (OM), IT, Finance, Inventory Management (IM) and other business functions to ensure business readiness for SAP deployment. You will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing both strategic and tactile plans associated with SAP ERP and APO systems implementation.
- Coordinating and implementing resources, schedule, structure, internal awareness, market intelligence, go to market strategies, commercial tactics, and operational readiness for SAP deployment on a global basis.
- Creating and course-correcting long-term deployment plans throughout the project to align with changing business, IT, and business trends.
- Leading and influencing cross-functional team members to execute the strategic deployment plan while managing the matrix project team to meet deployment milestones, flag potential deviations from the plan, and identify potential actions to get the project back on track.
- Acting as a project owner, champion and spokesperson, helping establish a positive working atmosphere within the organization.
- Simultaneously managing/supporting several assigned projects.
- Coordinate between central SAP PMO team, global key users, local key users, master data team and master data planners to manage milestone deliverables, and flag for course correction.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering or IT discipline.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience implementing SAP S4 Hana 1709 enterprise project ideally in the Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent fundamental project management and process improvement skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking.
- Ability to travel ~ 15%.
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP) Certification is desirable.
- Project management certification (PMI or equivalent).
- Action-oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance while acting in a professional and positive manner always with minimal direction.
- Clear communicator with strong ability to influence, lead and manage a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.