Show All Results
Commercial Service Back Office SAFC Supervisor
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Commercial Service Back Office Supervisor to join our team in Irvine. In this role you will be responsible for driving the Commercial Service Back Office SAFC team, demonstrating positive leadership with your 7 x specialists, developing best practice to ensure a seamless Order to Cash process. Your priorities will also include satisfying our customers and motivating your team, whilst communicating clear priorities based on the business requirements and team activities; analysing KPI’s and implementing the necessary CAPA. You will take part operationally, helping the team to enter orders, following up on deliveries and satisfying the (internal and external) customer requests. You will drive the HR related activities within this role (weekly 1-2-1’s, annual objective setting, mid and year end reviews, creation of IDP and follow up) and be a true team player, demonstrating our values and having a process improvement mindset.
Who you are:
- Qualified to Degree standard or equivalent, relevant work experience at a Supervisory level.
- Good experience within a Customer Service or Sales Support team.
- Proven record of people management and proactively solutions focused.
- Good verbal and written communication skills – fluent English is required, and other languages would be a plus.
- Good computer skills, with experience on Microsoft Office. SAP and SFDC knowledge would be a plus.
- Promotes good relationships within the team, willing to create a strong network with the different business partners and a great sensibility for customer satisfaction.
- Open minded, organised, able to multi-task and flexible in a changing environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.