Show All Results
SAP Master Data Planner Analyst
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As an SAP Master Data Planner Analyst, you will work in a strategic position and be responsible for overall collection, processing and management of SAP Master data. You will be working closely with Operations, Sales, Order Management (OM), IT, Finance, Inventory management (IM) and other business functions to ensure Master data readiness for SAP deployment. You will:
- Collaborate and create a formalized process for gathering master data elements from business partners in Operations, OM, IT, Finance, OM and other functional areas.
- Collaborate with business functions to collect/maintain Bill of Materials and Routings in SAP accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and maintain all master data promptly within SAP ensuring accuracy.
- Support the master data system for all supply chain elements and departments.
- Actively involved in master data setups, validations and periodic maintenance of information in the master data template.
- Work closely with various business functional teams to resolve master data issues as needed while ensuring compliance and consistency of master data across business systems.
- Create and run queries in SAP to periodically review master data inconsistencies & drive resolution with stakeholder.
- Perform mass updates and complete data cleansing as needed.
- Support training and communication of functional master data governance including standards, definitions, processes, policies and tools to team members.
- Assist with continuous improvement of data management, resolve master data issues, link master data between systems and ensure quality, compliance and consistency of master data.
- Promote and support the use of accurate and reliable information across the company to enable optimal decision making.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Science or Business) or equivalent experience as an SAP Master Data Planner/Analyst.
- 2+ years’ experience working with SAP master data.
- Previous master data management experience in SAP Hana version 1709.
- Experience with Bill of Materials and Routings architecture.
- Strong technical skills in working with and understanding systems, files structures and databases.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Project management skills with the ability to plan, create, maintain and resolve open issues, lead functional teams, financial tracking and management of program fund spending.
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP) Certification is desirable.
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse user groups.
- Strong attention to details with an accompanying sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity and mature judgement in anticipating and solving non-reoccurring, unprecedented problems.
- Possess a Root Cause/Countermeasure approach to problem solving.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.