Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Quality Engineer shall be responsible for below activities,
- Aware of ISO 9001: 2015 requirements.
- Shall be responsible for Inspection, Testing and product Release.
- Capable of Problem Solving using Quality Tools.
- Knowledge of FMEA,PPAP,Validation process .
- Knowledge on Design of Experiments.
- Collaborate with Stake holders and meet the objectives.
Who you are:
- BE ( Mechanical)
- Good Communicaiton.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com