Show All Results
(Senior) Manager News & Media Relations (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be a company spokesperson for group topics within the News & Media Relations team, taking care of business and corporate topics among others. You will contribute to position the company as a leading science & technology company in relevant top tier media and on Social Media. This includes maintaining strong relationships with relevant business and science & tech journalists and conceptualizing, maintaining and creating content (e.g. videos, texts, online formats) for our Group Social Media Channels. You will reach out to journalists to position relevant stories, handle journalist requests, prepare media briefings & interviews as well as handle media relations for potential issues on Group level. Furthermore, you optimize related processes, monitor the impact of our activities and represent News & Media Relations in our global newsroom. You will be a part of the 24 hours onsite crisis communications team for our headquarters in Darmstadt.
Who you are:
- University Master Graduate with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the relevant disciplines: external communications, crisis communications and social media
- Experienced communicator with deep knowledge of a wide variety of channels and audiences
- Excellent journalist writing skills and strong editorial background, including a focus on video / multi-channel journalism
- In-depth knowledge and experience in crisis communications
- Strong ability to work in a matrix environment
- Highly collaborative and excellent customer orientation
- High ability to lead complex cross-functional projects
- Strong team player and highly structured individual
- Fluent/native in German and English (written and spoken)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com