Show All Results
Quality Assurance Senior Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Senior Engineer
- Primary point of contact to Sales for all quality related requests and issues from the customers
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of quality assurance processes (deviation, change control, etc.), assuring Quality Management System is maintained and compliant with ISO 9001 and applicable regulations.
- Actively partner with manufacturing departments to provide Quality Assurance support.
- Arrange and prepare for internal and external audit and the follow-ups.
- Use and maintain E-Systems relevant to quality activities, including Trackwise, CARA, SAP and customer’s E-COA systems.
- Laboratory experiments as required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Physics or Engineering (Chemical， Electronics). Good command of English and Chinese, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of Applied Statistics is preferred; Scientific laboratory experience is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com