Show All Results
Senior Digital Product Designer (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Senior Digital Product Designer (all genders) it’s your responsibility to translate user needs into meaningful and captivating experiences. With high levels of empathy and analytical skills, you should able to analyze complex processes and problems. You would need to organize information by translating it into structured elements, diagrams, user scenarios, user stories, wireframes, flowcharts, requirements, and screen designs; specifications of interaction, navigation rules, and site maps. Always keep the business goals in mind and work in coherence with the synthesized actual user needs. Designing high-quality User Interfaces is your passion, and you are able to translate them into prototypes of all fidelity levels quickly and resourcefully. With a fast pace alongside a deep knowledge and understanding of user-centered design techniques and principles, you can shape digital business with innovative products and services in the field of healthcare, performance materials, and life science. Your responsibility will be to lead the digital product design of all fidelity levels and transforming business ideas into tangible interactions, wireframes, user scenarios, and interface designs. Also, it will be your responsibility to empower and motivate your team, to maximize the quality of our products.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in human-interaction design/communication design or similar and minimum of 5+ years’ experience in user experience design required
- Proven experience in design and people management as well as familiar with design thinking methods and comfortable working with an iterative design process
- Strong visual design skills and experience in creating concepts for mobile apps and web services, Portfolio which demonstrates your mastery of visual design & hierarchy and usability design & prototyping
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment, strong communication skills with senior management and fluency in English is a must
- Master of the common design, prototyping and concept development tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Flinto, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com