Show All Results
Senior SAP Applications Developer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Job Title: Senior SAP Applications Developers
Job Location: Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce St., St. Louis, MO 63103
Position will assess the technical needs of business, evaluate and test the existing SAP software features to ensure efficiency in operations and appropriateness to meet business objectives, design and develop software applications to enhance existing operations where necessary, and coordinate software development activities with other internal professionals.
Particular duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, test, debug, implement, maintain, and document software applications employing SAP features such as BOPF/BRF+/ABAP used in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms, and Workflows) which enhance and streamline the software development process;
- Develop and maintain custom FPM and related applications;
- Assess and recommend appropriate SAP software application frameworks to applications architects;
- Perform execution of load tests, performance tests, and scalability tests of SAP FPM and related applications to ensure optimal function; and
- Determine ways of improving the performance of software applications using the latest SAP features.
The employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and at least six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience as an SAP Developer. In addition, the employer requires the following:
- Demonstrated ability in implementing custom solutions within SAP by working cross functionally between business process analyst professionals and development consultants to meet business needs gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience;
- Demonstrated ability in aligning business needs with industry best practices gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible SAP application experience within a corporate environment;
- Demonstrated ability in designing solution architecture for complex scenarios involving multiple SAP landscapes including ECC (enterprise core component) and SCM-APO (supply chain management advanced planning and optimization) gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience;
- Demonstrated ability in delivering under critical situations which are timebound and involving co-ordination between teams across globe gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience;
- Demonstrated ability in building and customizing SAP user interface using Webdynpro and Floor Plan Manager components gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience;
- Demonstrated ability in building and troubleshooting SAP workflow objects gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience;
- Demonstrated capability in measuring and optimizing the performance of SAP custom applications gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience; and
- Demonstrated ability in developing the modern rest APIS as per Odata (open data) protocols and classical interfaces with ABAP proxy gained through six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Qualified candidates should mail resumes via USPS to:
Attn: Requisition# 206172
400 Summit Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
This position is eligible for Sigma-Aldrich Corp.’s Employee Referral Program.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.