Show All Results
Data Engineer Clinical Operations CTM Support (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Focused on supporting our Global Clinical Trial Management System, enabling effective use and collaboration with user community. A deep understanding of operational data and associated business processes required for clinical trial management and oversight. A blend of business knowledge and technical skills is required to achieve effective system support and development. Responsible for the development and maintenance of reports, visualizations and ad-hoc queries. This includes requirements gathering, analysis, report development, implementation and documentation. Implement technology solutions to aid in automation of repetitive tasks and standardized reports. Perform data cleaning activities of reference data and fulfilling data needs within the broader R&D organization. Participate in global projects to provide innovative solutions to meet the needs of the organizational goals. Ability to build and maintain strong communication and interactions as well as delivering requested data with the user community and partners is a critical success factor.
Who you are:
- Advanced degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or Technology.
- Five years or more experience in the pharmaceutical industry supporting Global Clinical Operations
- Proven knowledge of operational study data and Clinical Trial Management systems
- Strong database knowledge and query languages (e.g. Oracle, SQL)
- Familiar with creation and maintenance of data models, relationships and flow
- Proficient in data cleaning, filtering and transformation
- Experienced in data catalog use and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in GxP processes
- Familiarity with SSRS Reporting, Spotfire or other visualization tools a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com