Show All Results
MSAT Upstream Process Associate Scientist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our production site in Aubonne as MSAT USP Associate Scientist. With the management of the MSAT associate manager USP/DSP, you propose scientifically sound innovative strategies and validation approach in the frame of legacy products lifecycle management and changes. You ensure design, autonomous execution and documentation of exploratory studies and validation studies with the help of our small-scale USP models.Thus you address troubleshooting and improvement of our GMP manufacturing processes and quality of our products. You foster a strong and positive collaboration within the MSAT laboratory team (8 scientists), sharing your USP expertise, supporting junior staff, and supervising students.
Who your are :
- PhD or MSc. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Chemistry with at least 2 or 5 years of relevant experience, respectively
- Significant experience in USP laboratory, ideally including process development and GMP settings for perfusion bioreactors
- Knowledge (theoretical and practical) of recombinant protein production USP and process validation
- Knowledge of QbD and statistics (e.g., equivalence tests, DOE, MVA) would be considered as a plus
- Ease and appetite to work in a team and in laboratory environment and issue related documentation
- Comfortable with delivering commitments, being accountable for them to her/his manager and customers, and communicate on their related status
- Languages : French and English (oral and writing)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com