Show All Results
Corporate Counsel - Life Science France f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Corporate Counsel for Life Science, you serve as a legal business partner and counsel for our Applied Solutions business unit (customer-centric workflow solutions accross diagnostic & industrial applications) supporting the BioMonitoring and Milli-Q business fields globally, providing ad-hoc support to the other Life Science & Performance Materials businesses units in France. You participate on the leadership teams of the relevant business organizations and on related strategic project teams. You also support local senior management teams in all governance aspects, being a member of the local management board for the different legal entities supporting the business at the Country level.
You provide a full range of legal support for the business, including drafting and negotiating commercial, development, procurement, license, cooperation and other agreements, advising and training senior management and sales teams on legal risk areas as well as on commercial processes, and managing litigation and claims relating to the business and regions you support.
In addition, you act as a key partner for the Human Resources Organization, bringing your advanced expertise in employment law to bear, as well as in Data Privacy.
Please submit your application in English (cv & letter)
Who you are:
- You hold a French Master degree in business law or equivalent (mandatory), any additional experience in employment law is a serious plus
- You have a profound legal experience of minimum 5 years in the areas of commercial law at a large law firm and/or multinational corporate legal department, preferably in the Life Science Sector
- You are a team player with excellent communication
- You are business-oriented and have pragmatic problem-solving skills
- You love to work independently and balance numerous matters while prioritizing same on a day-to-day basis as needed
- You are willing to travel
- You are Fluent in English and French, German language is helpful
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com