Show All Results
Quality Control Technician
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: We have an excellent opportunity available for a Quality Control Technician to join the team in Haverhill. As a QC Technician, you will support the department carryout 100% QC checks onsite. You will be responsible for the preparation of analytical equipment (MALDI-TOF, ESI LC/MS, HPLC) and reagents to perform quality control analysis, interpret and analyse analytical data, providing feedback to internal customers regarding failures for troubleshooting and prevention, accurately archive data by following correct logging / archiving of data in accordance with QMS, analysis of returned product and provide QC information on customer complaints and lead investigations and identify root causes and appropriate preventative actions
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level within a Science discipline
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory environment, ideally within a highly regulated industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail and an understanding of production time frames
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be computer literate – Microsoft Excel/ mass spec geometry / LIMS
- Some knowledge of ISO or similar QMS
- Manual dexterity required to handle materials and operate machinery. High attention to detain in written or numerical form. Good eyesight with or without corrective eyewear
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com