Show All Results
Intern CAPEX Management Performance Materials (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the PM CAPEX Management Team you will support the Strategic and Annual Planning process of investment projects and the preparation of decision making for the CAPEX Project Portfolio. You will be involved in the support of project approval process. Additionally you will gain insights in the actuals vs. planning analysis of investment projects globally.
Who you are:
- You study Business Administrations or Comparable
- You have completed your Bachelor
- You are very familiar with corporate finance and have a sound knowledge of business planning
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You possess strong communication skills and you are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You are highly motivated, engaged as well as analytical and results oriented
Duration: 6months (for Internship) starting from July 2020
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com