Show All Results
Microbiology Scientific Advisor f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a specialist in microbiology, you will support our customers and sales engineers on technical inquiries and complaints on our analytical microbiology product range (quality control, bioburden, sterility testing, and environmental monitoring). You will answer technical and application questions from customers by phone and email and qualify leads and cross-selling opportunities from incoming customers' calls and/or promotional activities and update on a regular basis the divisional databases for business and customer activity tracking. You will collect and communicate all information concerning customers, competitors/market news to the sales organization & marketing groups and stay personally up to date concerning application and product information and provide training to other colleagues on your specialty. You will also be punctually involved in trainings, customer visits or seminars and trade shows in order to promote our products.
This position would enable you to participate in the rewarding challenge of developing an international platform.
Who you are :
- Master degree or PhD in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biological Engineering or 2/3 years of higher education in microbiology (e.g. BSc/DUT/BTS) with min of 2 years of laboratory experience (pharmaceutical or food & beverage) and knowledge in regulatory aspects
- Ideally you had a previous experience in technical sales or support and/or Quality Control in an international food & beverage or pharmaceutical environment
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch. Another European language (German, Italian, Spanish…) would be an asset
- Customer oriented with high listening and communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong ability to identify and challenge customer needs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com