Show All Results
Internship LS ACE (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop high quality data analyses, analytical models and algorithms supporting our data analytics use cases and solving critical business problems
- Performing regression, classification, natural language processing, named-entity recognition (among others)
- Participate in end to end project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to go-live and operations of an application
- Acts as business analyst for developing requirements for Foundry pipelines
- Document technical work in a professional and transparent way. Create high quality technical documentation
- Deploy applications on Foundry platform infrastructure with clearly defined checks
- Implementation of changes and bug fixes via change management framework
- DevOps project setup following Agile principles (e.g. Scrum)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com