A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Responsible for achieving sales of BULK : PHARMA Raw Material to customers, in a specific area
Territories: South & Central India
Roles & Responsibilities:
1: Responsible for all sales activities in a specific area
- To meet and exceed targets for both sales as well as collections.
- To promote BULK : PHARMA Raw Material’s chemistry capabilities and work on to generate new leads. Coordinate with India Labs & Sourcing team in converting them into potential & continuous business opportunities.
- Work with end customers in Pharma, Diagnostic labs, Industries & Academia in Process Development Lab/R&D to offer solutions to improve the route/yield/reaction to have long term business opportunity.
- Identify & constantly monitor BULK : PHARMA Raw Material’s key product portfolios. Develop strategies to offer competitive solutions to generate regular business
- Coordinate with Internal & worldwide team in bridging technical gaps of variety of products portfolios.
- Critical analysis of each new chemistry leads generated. Technical involvement in understanding the product dynamics, market price & deciding the pricing strategy for customers.
- Closely work with the regional teams to identify and develop potential sources for technology and raw material supply and development
- Involve in successfully designing, testing and implementation of all sales process improvement and marketing initiatives in the region.
2: Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure proper analysis, and preparation of reports & analysis.
- Develop Expenditure reports, which help in making budgets for the department.
3: Develop solutions to enhance efficiencies
- Plan, design and implementation of sales / marketing campaigns and process improvement initiatives in the country.
- Regular visits along with sales representatives to existing customers and new accounts/ customers.
- Continuously look out for both market and product diversification opportunities to expand business.
- Ensuring regular update and maintenance of customer database by each region.
4: Responsible for hiring, training, and coaching employees.
- Train and develop Account Managers in areas where improvement is required as far as product knowledge is required.
- Continuous and timely feed back to seniors about the customers, competitors and market activity.
5: Compliance to Integrated Management System
- Understand and follow process & procedures laid down in IMS.
- Ensure compliance to IMS.
Who you are:
- PhD in Organic Chemistry with 3-4 years of hands on work experience in Pharma/CRO companies/Masters Organic Chemistry
- 6-7 years of overall work experience including few years of hands on Laboratory work experience in Pharma/CRO companies. A degree or diploma in management and sales or research experience in similar Industry is preferable. Exposure to techno-commercial role is essential
- Knowledge of Sales/Marketing processes, procedures, and technology
- Project management, Analysis, evaluation, coaching skills set required to meet the Department objectives.
- Ability to read and interpret accounting and financial reports
- Ability to influence and impact both inside and outside of direct reporting lines.
- Empathy and sense of urgency. Good communication skills, Honest and Integrity.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com