Show All Results
Global Graduate Program, Inhouse Consulting
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Inhouse Consulting (IC) is an internal management consulting group-function working exclusively for all functions and sectors. IC projects span topics like Strategy & Execution, Processes & Efficiency, Integration, Innovation & Business Development, R&D, Organization Development and PMO across all company divisions. Our team of 70 consultants works globally. The IC Head Office is at the our HQ in Darmstadt, Germany, with Americas office in the Boston area, USA and new Asia-Pacific (APAC) offices in Singapore and Shanghai.
The Global Graduate Program (GGP) is the company’s career accelerator for high potential professionals who are early in their careers. During the 24-month program, Associates will experience a mix of strategic management-consulting projects, as well as functional rotations in the pharmaceutical, life science and performance materials industries. During the program, Associates will have at least one International rotation (either Darmstadt, Germany or Boston, USA) for up to four months; with possibility of an additional international rotation.
Associates will be developed through targeted professional trainings and our internal coaching program to continuously improve their technical and business skills. There will a good amount of on-job learning as well through consulting projects, with high visibility across all management levels.
Following successful completion of the Global Graduate Program in Shanghai, Associates will move on to challenging and exciting positions in China.
Who you are:
- Candidates with an advanced degree in science or engineering must have a demonstrated interest in business through coursework, professional experience, or internships.
- Applicants should be prepared for behavioral and analytical business-case interviews.
- You have completed a PhD/Master degree (Engineering, Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Physics or related sciences)
- Ideally you have consulting or industry-related internships & international experience
- You have very strong problem solving, analytical and excellent communication skills
- You have experience using MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You have proactive and self-motivated mindset
- You have a self-assured and confident personality
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to travel up to 50% internationally is required
- Ability and willingness to live and work from Darmstadt (Germany) or Boston (USA) for up to 4 months
Functional Area: Strategy & Business Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com