Show All Results
Scientific Sales and Field Marketing Specialist Genomics f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Research Technology Specialist you will contribute to the sales growth by providing scientific support to the Academic Client Success Mangers and Account Interface Managers in the sales process and manage top opportunities as well as forecasting for large and complex sales processes. You will be responsible for technical training and support of the sales force and customers in line with campaigns & product initiatives and you will present at and attend relevant conferences and exhibitions. In addition, you will be responsible to maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders and user groups in order to maintain and to raise our technical reputation. The liaison between various internal functions (e.g. Sales, R&D, Operations, Customer Services) and support of strategic and tactical marketing activities will also be part of your tasks. Moreover, you will investigate the market (voice of customer and key opinion leaders) including competitor activity and provide feedback and identify new product development ideas and possible strategic partnerships. You will be part of a dynamic team of specialists across multiple disciplines with a shared passion for science.
Willingness to travel up to 50% (Germany/Switzerland/Austria)
Who you are :
- Life Science degree (MSc. or PhD) in Biology, Genomics or Biochemistry.
- Min of 3 years' Sales/commercial experience in relevant discipline with extensive technical and product expertise.
- Significant direct sales experience with a highly successful track record of delivering business results.
- A proven record of accomplishment in delivering to a highly technical level to a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication and ability to conduct technical presentations with confidence and pr0-active attitude
- You have a marketing background with the ability to effectively use marketing communication and research tools.
- Knowledge of Genomics products and applications and understanding of the overall scientific context.
- Strong ability to create and develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Committed to provide total customer satisfaction with absolute professionalism
- Languages: Bilingual in German and English (mandatory). French would be an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com