Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Working Student (all genders) in our MBS Buy & Pay Processes & Governance department, you have the opportunity to gain first-hand interesting experiences in our international, cross-functional Buy & Pay working area via our different teams (Process Management, Portfolio Management and Process Support, Compliance & Risk, Ariba Supplier Enablement and Process Digitalization for Ariba-/ERP-Deployments).
In order to effectively promote our contributions to our internal stakeholders, you will work with different colleagues in order to primarily support our department regarding Communication (in English) for our different running global projects & initiatives. This includes planning, coordinating, editing, reviewing as well as implementing/organizing different communication activities (e.g. Create/maintain Intranet “EVA” Pages, create project-related PowerPoint slide decks, organize exchange calls/events).
Furthermore, you will be involved in different projects, as needed, and have the chance to leverage your analytical skills by supporting project-related- and KPI deliverables, by interacting with our Buy & Pay colleagues around the globe. You will get your own, small working packages to take over responsibility for these accordingly.
Do you have a global, collaborative, communicative mindset and are eager to drive something?
We are looking forward to your application.
Who you are:
• Student (all genders) in Communication Studies/Business Administration or something similar (Master preferably)
• First experiences in Project Management / Communications advantageous
• Highly motivated, reliable, self-starter, willing to assume responsibility
• Being collaborative, curious, energetic, creative, change driver
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Confident in interacting cross-functionally in a global working environment
• Advanced MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
• Basic understanding of web-based solutions/content management.
Starting: April, 1, 2020 or earlier
Duration: 6 months
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com