Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall Objectives of the Position
Organize RTU production line fulfill production planning, guaranteeing the line run at high efficiency under all compliance, EHS, quality requirements both from internal and external and make efforts to continuously achieve improvement in production cost reducing.
1. To build a high performance team, to fulfill production plan, guaranteeing the line run at high efficiency.
2. Lead RTU production team to participate commissioning, installation qualification, operation qualification of RTU production line. Responsible for the performance qualification and process validation of RTU production line under supply chain production planning.
3. Collect the product batch material information to support SAP roll out in time and in quality in the part of RTU. Maintain master data such as BOM & Routing consistently as performed.
4. Receive RTU production process oversea training for getting technical support on equipment, processes and pilot line.
5. Responsible ramp up of RTU production following the supply chain production planning coordinate with material preparation, training and other related tasks.
6. Draft and revise related SOPs, batch records and training materials, setup a good job training plan, deliver training to related operator.
7. Manager staff in good behavior to assure compliance to all companies and China authorities EHS requirements, regulations, 5S etc.
8. Track and analyze key batch process data and quality data about production, to find chance for continuous improvement in production equipment, cycle times, yields, downtime, raw material efficiency, waste generation, energy efficiency, and quality with following systematic methodology e.g. six sigma, lean, VSM etc.
9. Support to acquire the group ISO9001 certificate within the scope of CCM/RTU production and waste water plant.
10. Other duties required by the superior.
Who you are:
1. Education: University or college graduate in chemistry, pharmaceutical, biology
2. Working Experience: 3+ years production team management in pharmaceutic, biology production
3. Technical & Professional Knowledge:
(1) Good command in English and Chinese in writing and speaking
(2) Good communications skills and strong leadership
(3) Familiar with basic MS office software
(4) GMP and SAP experiences are a must
(5) Good team leadership, initiative and hardworking, detail-oriented, good communication skills.
Functional Area: Manufacturing
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com