Show All Results
Master Thesis Protein Viscosity
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Master Sutdent (m/w/divers)
During your internship within Life Science, Actives and Formulation R&D, you will characterize therapeutic proteins with various analytical methods. Your tasks will include dedicated protein analytics with respect to solution viscosity. Moreover, you will perform initial stability assessments using spectroscopic methods. Furthermore, you will analyze and interpret as well as present your results for a German as well as for an English speaking audience.
Who you are:
• You are currently studying pharmacy, molecular biotechnology, biology, biochemistry or a related discipline
• Very good knowledge of biochemistry/protein biology
• Practical experience in measuring viscosity
• You are a fast learner with a broad knowledge of analytical methods for proteins
• Very good organizational and communication skills
• German and English (excellent knowledge spoken and written)
Duration: 6 months, starting around May 2020
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com