Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Field Analytical Specialist – Chromatography and Analytical Sample Preparation
Location: Hyderabad, India
The Field Analytical Specialist (FAS) for Chromatography and Analytical Sample Preparation acts as the subject matter expert and technical specialist to support and achieve the sales targets and grow assigned portfolios in assigned commercial segments. In consultation with his/her manager and working closely with colleagues in marketing and sales teams, the FAS supports marketing and sales initiatives for the assigned portfolios, provide technical support to field sales and inside sales teams and their customers and based on expertise, provides analytical solutions to his/her customers.
· Act as the field technical specialist for customers and sales account managers
· Support the implementation of the marketing strategy, tactical plans and campaigns to achieve the efficient and effective marketing of his/her portfolio.
· Monitor sales targets and performance versus target on a monthly basis for each product group in their portfolio and report to Manager and key stakeholders as required
· Input relevant customer visit information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System and track opportunities pipeline in collaboration with account managers
· Attend and support company/ department / team meetings, exhibitions, seminars, sales conferences and training courses as required or requested
· Constantly focus on growing the business through relationship building and customer satisfaction with existing customers and developing new relationship through providing solutions to customer
· Manage relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders in field
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all employees, particularly Marketing team and Sales team.
· Conduct product demonstrations for customers or internal colleagues
· Provide training for internal customer service/ tech support and sales teams as required.
· Provide customer training as required
· Be accurate and punctual in matters of administration of business, including personal expenses as per company guidelines.
· Continually seek new ways of improving the services which we currently offer to our customers and distributors.
· Develop relationships with distributors and channel partners
· Attend seminars and conferences as required.
· Establish and maintain a level of product and competitor knowledge sufficient to provide excellent service to external and internal customers and to enable communication on a professional basis with all business contacts.
· At all times, maintain an acceptable and professional standard of appearance and demeanour and act as an ambassador for the company.
· Share business opportunities with other stakeholder including regional and global colleagues
· Maintain product, market and industry knowledge and keep abreast of new technologies and developments in the field including competitors’ activities.
· Attend training and development opportunities, on-line, in local country or overseas.
Who you are:
· Must have a tertiary qualification within Chemistry or Analytical / Applied Chemistry field to a level of PhD or Masters or Bachelors degree
Hands on experience working with sample preparation and separation techniques – HPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, TLC/HPTLC, SPE, QUEChERS, SPME is required
· Must be fluent and proficient in English
Preferred to have commercial experience, in a related industry or employment within science institute in related field
· Excellent communication skills, with both written and verbal communication.
· Excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
· Desire to find appropriate solutions for customers.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must demonstrate the values of Courage, Achievement, Responsibility, Respect, Integrity and Transparency.
· Must be self-motivated and energetic.
· Must be committed to OH&S to ensure protection of health and safety in the workplace.
· Must be willing to travel in country or overseas
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com