Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As our Solution Project Manager of our Digital Lab Productivity Solutions unit you will be in charge of the drum beat in our projects, focused on project delivery in time, quality and budget as well as project controlling and reporting. Your main responsibility will be: manage customer Proof of Concepts & Projects (time, quality, budget), estimations for project proposals (Commercial Marketing), develop project plan (resource forecast), organizes project kick-offs, regular project meetings (internally and with customer), internal and external resource allocation, development tasks for customization (DevOps), configuration and documentation tasks (Solution Consultant team) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA), benefits realization. In addition, you will oversee the Test Management including test planning, reporting and documentation.
This role is within our new subsidiary BSSN Software GmbH and based in Darmstadt/Germany. BSSN creates software for vendor-neutral analytical and biological data management. This software is sold to end users from the pharmaceutical, life-science and chemical industry but also licensed to instrument and software vendors. We are working with the world's leading LIMS and ELN companies, as well as top-tier instrument vendors.
Who you are:
• Experience in project management (AGILE, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, V-Model etc.)
• Flexibility to align with customer project management approaches
• Broad IT experience: project management tools, database, operating system, virtualization
• Ability to work in cross functional teams
• Scientific domain knowledge: Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Biology) with focus on analytical techniques and processes
• Knowledge of quality guidelines and regulations, e.g. GxP, GAMP5
• Entrepreneurial thinking in a start-up environment
• Willingness to travel 20-30%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com