Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location : Electronic City, Bangalore.
Shift timing: 1:30 pm – 10:30 pm
As Application Support Analyst you are responsible for Qlik Sense application support activities including maintenance, administration, and second and third line support. You will work closely with the Service Desk to provide second and third line support and to ensure timely and efficient resolution of Qlik Sense application-related incidents and service requests.
When requested by the Change Managers, you will support the process of impact assessing and planning IT application changes, and will then implement, test and monitor required changes in line with agreed change plans. You are passionate about helping the business to make data-driven decisions, and ambitious to learn and expand your knowhow in scripting and designing Qlik Sense application.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Resolve Qlik Sense application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements.
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain Qlik Sense applications, and to investigate and resolve Qlik Sense application-related incidents.
- As required, provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents.
- As necessary, liaise with Qlik supplier support and internal development team to ensure Qlik Sense application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop Qlik Sense application enhancements as part of Level 2 and Level 3 support
- UI enhancements
- Script changes
- Data source and transformation enhancements
- Support Deployments to Production System
- Setup Data and Source System Connections (SAP, SFDC, BW, ODBC..)
- Setup developers, key users and end users with access and functions
- Specific application or functional trainings or Q&A sessions with Key Users
- Monitor and support data loading processes
- Undertake Qlik Sense application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
- Monitor the availability, performance and throughput of supported Qlik Sense applications in cooperation with the platform team.
- Prioritize and schedule assigned support activities and tasks.
- Maintain Qlik Sense application support technical documentation.
- Work with the Change Managers to review impact of new business requirements.
- Contribute to technical aspects of key change documentation such as business requirements, change impact assessments, change implementation plans, change tickets, change roll-out plans etc.
- Ensure capacity, availability, security and service support requirements are considered in all Qlik Sense application changes.
- Implement, test and monitor required Qlik Sense application changes in line with change implementation plans.
- Ensure Qlik Sense application changes meet the agreed service acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that all activities are performed at a consistently high standard with minimal risk to the company, and that opportunities to improve services and processes are identified and actioned.
Qualification, Years of Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or related, overall 2-5 years of working experience
- 2+ year experience in application support for Qlik-based technologies
- Ideally 1+ year experience in design, build, and test of Qlik-based solutions
- Excellent communication skills & experience working in virtual teams
- English Proficiency
- Experience in the following technology products: Qlik Sense, JIRA, Confluence,
- Excellent understanding of ITIL service management processes.
- Skilled in IT problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to produce clear written material.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Customer focused and goal orientated with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to engage with and seek input from others to ensure delivery to agreed timescales.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Ability to effectively engage with third party suppliers, with experience of allocating work to suppliers and working with suppliers to resolve issues.
- Ability to work as part of an effective and highly skilled team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge.
- Ability to understand and determine when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
- ITIL v3 foundation qualified.
- Know-how in NPrinting, VizLib, GeoAnalytics, and further extensions
- Systems installation / decommissioning
- Database administration
- Data modelling and design
- Quality assurance
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.