Show All Results
Communications, Director of Corporate Reputation, Healthcare (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In this position, your primary responsibility will be to strengthen the reputation of our company in Healthcare across a number of corporate reputation topics, including access to health, global health, corporate reputation platforms, crisis/reputation communications, neglected disease, and scientific and technological advancement that can make a lasting difference on patients’ lives, help solve global challenges, and shape a sustainable future. You will be working cross functionally with a global team to build and execute a comprehensive communications strategy that focuses on our corporate reputation initiatives in Healthcare, with main stakeholders including external (media, social influencers, etc.) and internal with employees (global, local, leadership, executive board). This strategy will create one global narrative around our collective corporate reputation efforts. The strategy will also leverage the full spectrum of our reputation initiatives to optimize total impact, ultimately creating opportunities for significant visibility such as thought leadership platforms, awards, media, social engagement, and employee excitement around our responsibility commitment. Communications will include global as well as targeted market communications.
Who you are:
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing or equivalent education
- 10+ years communications experience in corporate/agency environment. Experience in corporate social responsibility preferred with established media and social influencer connections
- Substantial experience in healthcare communications, internal & external communications, traditional and digital channel management
- Proven intercultural and global experience and ability to manage and lead with indirect authority
- Demonstrated ability to interact with, counsel and influence senior executives
- Fluent written and verbal English and German skills
- 20% travel required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com