Show All Results
Microbiological Laboratory and Environmental Monitoring Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To Manage the work of the Microbiological Laboratory and Environmental Monitoring group, in order to ensure that the related activities are led in accordance to the current GMP, Quality Standard and Quality System.
Key Tasks: Lead the Microbiological laboratory and Environmental Monitoring in order to ensure the:
• Optimization of the use of human and technological resources
• Review the analysis of Semi-finished products and IPC, primary packaging and excipients tests for the incoming tests
• Reliability and consistency of the analytical results
• Continuous improvement of the overall efficiency of the microbiological laboratory and environmental monitoring
• Manage the communication at all level of organization (peers and superiors) in a clear and structured way
• Support Quality Head in the definition of the departmental budget, to ensure that all costs are correctly planned, regularly reviewed and controlled
• Application of the security and safety rules.
Who you are:
• Degree in biological sciences
• At least 3 years’ experience, including team management and Sterility Assurance
• Fluent in English and in Italian
• High capacity to operate in a highly regulated working environment
• High availability and willingness to work in teams, with a high degree of autonomy and capacity to fit in the workplace
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.