Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Site Program Manager for Biosimilar programs, you drive, coordinate, report and monitor on the site all activities related to the projects, representing Guidonia Site in the relevant project Chemistry Manufacturing & Controls (CMC) teams.
Your key responsibilities will include :
• Actively contribute to the technical and strategic discussions within the CMC team ensuring that Guidonia knowhow and feedback is used to enable project success
• Ensure that project information and requests are promptly distributed and reported within the site.
• Monitor the correct timely execution of assigned tasks at site level taking care to continuously monitor risks and KPI.
• Documents Planning Management and Actual costs Reporting for the Biosimilar projects identifying critical activities and anticipating potential delays or misalignments
• Budget Management associated with Statement of Work issuing, Biosimilars Share-points maintenance supporting both internal and external stakeholders, coordination of project activities assigned to the Site ensuring project time, quality and cost requirements are met.
Who You Are:
• Master Degree in Life Science disciplines, Industrial Engineer or equivalent
• Project Management Experience
• Previous experience in Analytical Development, Pharmaceutical Development, Quality Control and/or Manufacturing in a Biotech Company (at least 5 years)
• Experience working with MS Excel, MS project and SharePoint Database
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with ability to build professional relationships with external and internal Customers
• Fluent in English and Italian.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good budgeting skills and costs consciousness
• Any official qualification in Project Management will be considered an added value.
• French and German will be considered an added value.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com