A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
China bioprocessing business is rapid growing, with this trend, channel management is becoming more and more important. As the channel manager of China Bioprocessing, you will play a vital role in setting up the channel management strategy plan, structure and process, work with internal and external stakeholders to make sure a heathy development of channel business, together to give the end user a great experience, to achieve End User and Channel triple wins under compliance. Along the above initiatives, should introduce more advanced platforms to manage the channel business.
With the scope of this position, some highlight requirements as below,
- This position reports to head of Strategy and Commercial Enablement of Bioprocessing China
- Be open and exhibit a desire to develop. Pro-actively interact with manager to propose areas for development and improvemen
- Full-time position; office based in Shanghai
- Channel management experience preferred
- Related industry sales experience preferred
- Full professional proficiency in English
- University degree in Channel Management or other related experience (such as Biochemical, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical )
- Motivated, quick learner with strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills; ability to handle complexity
- Ability to collaborate across multiple-teams and to influence without authority
- Set up Bioprocessing China channel management strategy, structure and process
- Responsible for working with regional sales head to identify the distributors by complying with the compliance
- Set up the working model with the distributors, such as order process, payment process, report process, warehouse etc.
- Draft the proposal of channel development (such as pricing) for senior management discussion and make decision
- Develop the channel management platform between our business and Distributors
- Set up the channel training structure
- Set up the criterial for evaluating the distributors
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master in Channel Management, and if having Biochemical, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- More than 3 years related experience
- High learning agility
- Strong capability to get the point among complicated environment
- Strong communication skill
- Good listener and summary
- Open to the new technology
- Comfortable working at a fast pace with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English); ability to deal with different stakeholders
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com