A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: System Engineer - EUS
Job Location: Bangalore
- Provide day-to-day IT support to local and remote offices/end users using ticketing system, in-person, via IT support line, email and instant messaging
- Assist the staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of Laptop/Desktop computers as well as peripheral equipment and software.
- Work on Images builds, and co-ordinate with different teams to set up of user accounts as well as the deployment and support of computers to new employees
- Collect equipment from departing employees and add it to tracking database Assist in IT needs for staff or executive meetings
- Experience with Service management tool like Service now, should have good expertise on remote support tools, MS office and outlook.
- Hands on Experience on supporting MAC OS, JAMF, DELL KACE, SCCM, MDM Airwatch.
- Ensure all IT areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition, in compliance with Health & Security recommendations.
- Install and configure new hardware and software as required, ensuring accurate reporting of software usage, ensure licenses are obtained through correct channels prior to performing installation and accurate maintenance of asset records after installation.
- Assist with output device support and optimization.
- Manage IT Assets Data base.
- Flexible for Rotational shifts.
- Participate in Global technology platforms, initiatives or projects as required.
- Experience on Back up tools.
- Support experience with AV equipment’s like Projectors, Video Walls etc will be an added advantage.
- 5-6 Years in a L2 Desktop/helpdesk support role with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, technical problem solving, outstanding customer support
- Strong knowledge and experience in reimaging and end-to-end data transfers for Mac and Windows systems
- Highly proficient in Windows hardware and software support
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes and other Desktop applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with help ticketing systems such as ServiceNow
- Demonstrated proficiency with remote control support tools
- Strong troubleshooting experience in wireless, printing, mobile, VPN, browser-related portals, hardware support and service, AV system support, desktop network troubleshooting, MAC Support and Mobile device Support.
- Extreme customer focus in all aspects of work
- Demonstrated ability of recording keeping and documentation. Providing training to co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to follow and creating knowledge base articles desired.
- Flexible, willing to learn new Technologies and work in challenging environment.
BE/ B.Tech / BCA/ 3 years Diploma in CSE, IT, ETC
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com