Show All Results
German Speaking Service Desk Agent
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Who We Are:
We're a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
Our Global Service Desk is part of IT Infrastructure operations, providing 1st Level IT Support to German speaking colleagues, satisfying their IT needs in line with agreed Service Levels to ensure constant high-level satisfaction.
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be on the front line of the support architecture for the German speaking internal colleagues. IT Service Desk is responsible for capturing specific user problems, recording them and either resolving them through a set of fixed prescribed solutions or escalating as required.
- Provide remote assistance and troubleshoot IT related issues for German speaking colleagues via call, chat and web.
- Resolve Incidents and Service Requests based on standard procedures in line with global policies
- Register, Prioritize and Categorize tickets in the ITSM ticketing tool
- Follow up on existing cases and provide status updates as required
- Work with other IT teams to coordinate resolution of complex issues
- Minimize disruption to the business and ensure highest satisfaction
- Act as a primary escalation point for IT issues
Who you are:
- You have strong communication skills in German and English – in both Written and Verbal
- Experienced in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer interactions and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in IT Service Desk / Helpdesk / Technical Support
- Basic ITIL Knowledge, Knowledge on Windows/Networking/General IT
- Service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Qualification: BSC or MSC in computer science or equivalent is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience: Work experience of 1 to 3 years in IT support role
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & compensation package
- Annual bonus
- Training & learning opportunities
- Vibrant, people-focused company culture
- Easy to access location and a modern working environment
- Contribute to the success of a newly built organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com