Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We, in Procurement governance and reporting, are searching for an intern who supports the rollout of one of our biggest digital transformation projects. You have a passion for project work, change management, training and communication? You have a good understanding of data, KPI and analytics in general? Join our team during a 3 to preferably 6 months internship!
Your Role: As a team member of the Group Procurement | Governance & Solutions (PO-G) team you will have the opportunity to support the rollout of our reporting tools, to improve data analytics at Procurement. After a profound training and onboarding, you will interact with several stakeholders from our Sourcing and Finance Teams within the following tasks:
• Support project management activities, especially communication & change management
• Preparation of inhouse trainings and workshops
• Coordination of technical support and data validation activities
• Create reports for day-to-day business
Who you are:
• You are a business, science or information technology student (Bachelor or Master degree)
• You are highly interested in Project Management, (Inhouse) Consulting, Procurement, Finance, Data Analytics
• You have excellent English skills (spoken and written)
• You are a team player with strong communications and presentation skills
• You are proactive and show project time management skills
• You have strong analytical skills and a passion for data
• You have good knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel
Start: from ASAP
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com