A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Build strong relationships with pathologists and technicians in the area of biomarkers at national and regional levels
- Responsible for organizing, leading and developing projects and action plans arising from the strategy of biomarkers (eg training, quality control, local meetings, events, conferences etc)
- Identify needs and market opportunities in the area of biomarkers, developing specific actions that impact on an improvement in the quality of diagnosis and is related to the use of targeted therapies.
- Support the development and implementation of clinical trials (Biomarker & Drug) in accordance with the Medical Advisor and the respective product strategy and Biomarkers.
- Ensure adequate communication and coordination with pathologists, technicians and oncologists and be involved in the targeted therapy related diagnosis and treatment that are perfectly aligned.
- Contribute and participate in the development of the strategy and action plans Biomarkers unit.
- Regular updating of actions and projects
- Responsibility for the budget assigned, ensuring maximum return on investment
- Monitoring and control of the budget allocated to product, meeting the dates for the rolling forecast.
- Conduct training on biomarkers to other functions of the organization
Description needs to cover the main tasks/ core activities of the job, geographical aspects, business expertise, problem solving, complexity of tasks and problems/ innovative solutions
- Head of biomarkers in their area, leading the strategy, coordination, implementation and monitoring of specific action plans.
- Coordination and communication with the sales in accordance with company policies on biomarker strategy and actions.
Responsibility for target and resources assigned, ensuring maximum quality outcome.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com