Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Engages KOLs and other healthcare providers (HCPs) within an assigned territory and therapeutic area (TA) to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company
• Identifies, profiles and cultivates collaborative relationships with KOLs as scientific peers and advocates
• Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, competitive insights and research and development concepts from KOLs to advance and influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
• Maintains KOL profiling and visitation records for the territory
Regional medical Project:
• Executes assigned tactics to fulfill Medical Affairs strategies in the field and positively impact KOL perceptions and knowledge regarding Company, Company initiatives and associated products
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company at medical educational events, programs, meetings and conventions; including medical exhibit booth staffing, congress scientific program coverage and reporting, internal medical meeting development and execution (i.e., Advisory Boards), including delivering medical presentations to Managed Care organizations, government organizations, patient groups, etc.
• Creates and gain approval of medical presentations for use in scientific engagements with HCPs
• Administers and monitors appropriate budget expenditures
Medical collaboration & support ：
• Coordinates with Clinical Development and Medical Affairs in providing field support for research studies;
• Nominates HCPs and assists in the selection of clinical study sites for Company-sponsored clinical trials, in collaboration with R&D and GCO
• Acts as a resource and liaison for internally communicating the scientific rationale for investigator-sponsored studies that are aligned to Medical Affairs strategy
• Effectively communicates and collaborates, as appropriate, with cross-functional colleagues
• Communicates information to HCPs regarding Company-sponsored Medical initiatives and research opportunities (Medical programs, sponsorships, grants, etc.) and liaises with HCPs regarding these activities as per Local affiliate regulations
• Represents Medical Affairs and the Company as an expert scientific resource in an assigned TA for healthcare providers and internal colleagues, provides training to HCPs and internal colleagues.
• Ensures compliant use of field material and conduct of activities and acts as a respected and highly regarded representative of the Medical Affairs department and Company
Who you are:
• Master degree in clinical medicine required, preferably PhD in Medicine
• Scientific and / or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
• English language competency and fluency in local language
• Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Master communicator to HCPs and peers, in both small and large groups
• Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
Functional area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com