A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Medical Advisor with responsibility for Oncology therapeutic area. Medical Advisor will be responsible for providing medical expertise and scientific support to oncology commercial colleagues. You will interact with the relevant stakeholders and implement local Clinical Program. Medical Advisor will be responsible for establishing and managing relations with key external medical experts in oncology, regular visits and scientific support for oncology centers in the Czech Republic. Key responsibilities in the Medical Advisor role include:
- Establish & manage scientific/clinical relations with Cooperation with key external medical experts in preparation of scientific presentations, scientific articles.
- Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences related to oncology by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and observing Merck-sponsored speakers
- Lead the oncology Medical Strategy, drive oncology Local Clinical Plan, prepare and submit local Phase IV studies, publications and assist in site selection for CR&D clinical projects
- Contribute to strategic decisions regarding Merck oncology products where appropriate
- Review and approve medical-marketing materials in oncology area
- Collaborate in Labeling actions for oncology products with Regulatory
- Collaborate with Market Access (cooperation with preparation of reimbursement submissions to SÚKL)
- Organize and provide medical training of internal customers (training of commercial colleagues in ONCO)
Who you are:
- University degree required, in scientific field of relevance to position (MD, PharmDr)
- Secondary / advanced scientific degree (e.g. MSc, PhD) preferred
- Previous MA, MSL or related pharmaceutical experience
- Scientific and / or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field
- English language competency and fluency in local language
- Strong analytical skills, Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com