Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Associate Director Controlling
Job Location: EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
Employer: EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
The Associate Director Controlling will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Demonstrated ability performing financial analysis and developing models to evaluate potential acquisitions, investments, and partnership agreements gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company;
2. Demonstrated ability leading and developing financial analysis processes and management reporting of R&D biotechnology portfolios gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company;
3. Demonstrated ability maintaining a centralized database of ongoing R&D biotechnology projects and corresponding budgets and financial analysis gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company;
4. Demonstrated ability providing financial data and financial analysis in support of creating an annual budget gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company;
5. Demonstrated ability developing multinational and international financial business strategies gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company;
6. Demonstrated ability implementing financial processes and practices cross-functionally gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company;
7.Demonstrated ability managing financial projects across multiple financial markets gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company; and
8. Demonstrated ability developing financial modeling and reporting gained through two (2) years of work experience with a multinational company.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Travel Required: 10% domestic and 10% international
This position is eligible for the EMD Millipore Corporation Employee Referral Incentive Program.
Please mail resumes to:
EMD Millipore Corporation
Attn: Req# (196606)
400 Summit Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.