Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You coordinate the month-end and year-end financial closing process across the 4 global shared service centers of our company by supporting Operations in resolving problems and bottlenecks in the closing and track open issues. You deliver an important contribution to the quality of the process, which is highly visible to senior management. Based on that experience, you derive proposals for improving the process and drive implementation, together with your colleagues in Finance Process Management, Operations, IT and other stakeholders.During and after internal and external audits you are the main contact for the auditors and other stakeholders into Finance Process Management, where you coordinate obtaining process information, as well as the implementation of improvements. Another major responsibility, which you will assume and drive, is to define, harmonize and optimize processes for Finance master data governance. Focus of this role is to establish, respectively further develop, the necessary tools and processes to timely process all kinds of FI and CO master data in the company's various ERP systems (with the main focus on SAP). In addition, you drive process automation by acting as coordinator between our Process Experts and the internal Smart Process Automation (robotics) team. In that function you support process managers and Operations to identify potential for automation, and the automation team to implement them. Another important part of your work is to foster and further identify possibilities to use our internal workflow and ticketing tool ("Finance4You"). Aim is to us the tool in a harmonized and efficient way embedded in the operative Finance processes, and to align with Service Management on implementing the required functionalities.
Who you are:
• Degree in Finance with solid accounting background
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounting or related functions, preferably across different areas in an international environment (General Ledger, Management Accounting etc.)
• Operative practice in financial closing activities & processes
• Strong knowledge of SAP FI as well as CO structures and processes is a plus
• Knowledge of MDG-F and/or first experience with Business Process Automation (robotics) is a plus (although not mandatory)
• High degree of stakeholder focus, with the ability to understand their (possibly diverging) interests
• Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues & bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
• Competence to drive and coordinate improvement initiatives also cross departmental
• Excellent English language communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, flexible attitude, reliable and able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic project environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com