Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: You will be responsible for a broad portfolio in the field of Digital & IT Sourcing. You are accountable for developing and executing the sourcing strategies for one of the IT Infrastructure categories globally. In addition, you drive complex strategic initiatives and end-to-end sourcing processes for your category.
· Focus on driving complex strategic initiatives and end-to-end sourcing processes for your category in the field of IT Infrastructure Sourcing.
· Deliver value beyond financial contribution, especially in the field of supply market innovation that helps drive digitalization.
· Develop effective, trustful, personal relationships with senior stakeholders, align strategies, and serve as a trusted advisor.
· Responsible to initiate strategic initiatives that deliver value.
· Develop and manage strategic vendor relationships, in close collaboration with the Vendor Management Office.
· Own the source to contract process for your area of responsibility starting with managing the business demand, decide on sourcing strategies, supplier selection processes, and lead negotiations.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business Administration or other relevant or related field
· 5+ years’ experience in Procurement or IT
· Demonstrated fluency in English written and oral communications
· Up to 10% travel, domestic and international
· Experienced and / or interested in IT Sourcing, especially in the Infrastructure area
· Good communication skills, strong business acumen, commercial understanding, and able to act as a Business Partner for senior management
· International and cross-functional experience
· Oral and written communication skills in other languages
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.