Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Candidate will be a key member of an interactive team that supports Western Europe internal customers of the Applied Solutions business unit and collaborates globally within our CRM tools: Salesforce.com and ServiceMax. The team is focused on providing best-in-class user support via collaboration tools such as Chatter, Teams and Email. The candidate is responsible for fielding, researching and answering inquiries to enable successful usage of Salesforce.com and ServiceMax in line with defined business rules. Professional communication and willingness to learn are imperative.
Who you are:
· Bachelor's degree or higher education
· Computer literacy : CRM experience (Salesforce.com and ServiceMax highly preferred); Administrator certification will be an asset, excel proficiency absolutely required
· Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high-energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism and critical attention to quality
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication and written skills, pro-active problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively
· Language and communication skills written and verbal in English are mandatory
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com