Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall Objectives of the Position
This role is leading maintenance team members to achieve maintenance goals with EHS, quality and cost requirements.
• Define a Plant Maintenance Plan, setting priorities, Key Performance Indicators and targets, and take into account production constraints, in dialogue with production management.
• Efficient execution and continuous improvement of the maintenance strategy. Manages the execution of scheduled maintenance jobs in the plant. Implement Maintenance work process of: improve maintenance performance;
• Prepare annual budget with regard to maintenance and repair, consistent with the Plant Maintenance Plan, and after approval manage the budget and control expenses.
• Execute the Plant Maintenance Plan in conformity with the agreed budget and in compliance with EHS and Q requirements, best practices and other rules and instructions, and evaluate the Maintenance Plan regularly
• Select contractors for maintenance jobs, provide guidance and control and evaluate their performance, both for technical aspects and for EHS and Q aspects. Ensure that all activities employed are according local and EHS standards.
• Set up and maintain to keep production smoothly and reduce machine shut down time, conduct production equipment predictive maintenance.
• Ensure timely purchasing of spare parts and MRO materials, keeping a minimum stock of critical items.
• Lead the recruitment of maintenance team members as department manager.
• Supervise and ensure equipment manufacturing could meet future maintenance & operational requirement with good quality.
• Participates to set up and implement equipment care plans, spare parts selection, mandatory inspection plan based in Chinese legislation.
• Lead training for equipment maintenance
• Implement global maintenance models, tools and techniques including risk management and a pro-active improvement system.
• Pro-active review of equipment reports for reliable operation of plant including monitoring of condition base data
• Lead the maintenance group to continuous improvement through the OpEx and other activities
• Follow national and location special equipment laws and regulations requirements to manage site special equipment, ensure no any compliant issue
Who you are:
Education and Qualification Required
• Mechanical engineering or degree or equivalent plus membership of the institution of mechanical engineers, Minimum bachelor degree, master degree is plus.
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in chemical or pharmaceutical API industry in engineering function.
• Must be good at developing and managing maintenance budget and cost tracking.
• Rich experience in chemical static & rotary equipment technology, pressure vessel (China GB 150 & ASME standard) and common utility system e.g. air compressor, chiller, pump, AHU.
• Should have hands on static & rotary equipment engineering &maintenance experience from large chemical/pharmaceutical
• Need to have good experience and knowledge of typical chemical process equipment e.g. reactor, heat exchanger, evaporator, dryer and etc.
• Must have worked in multi-cultural environment international standard chemical capital project before
• Must be open minded, innovative, self-motivating, have good interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to manage a minimum 5+ maintenance team members
• Should have a good knowledge of company equipment related engineering procedures, standards and specifications.
• Must be able to undertake supervision of less experienced engineering personnel
• Be good at maintenance management systems (SAP, FEMA, RCA) etc.
• Strong leadership and analytical skills
• Strong six sigma, lean manufacturing experience
• Fluent in English both of verbal and written and has worked for international chemical or pharmaceutical company as maintenance supervisor/leader no less than 3 years
Functional area: Engineering
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com