Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Investor Relations Team is the interface between our company and the capital market. Our company growth story – especially in the area of Healthcare – makes an informed, consistent and targeted communication with the capital market essential. Assessing information is our daily business – on one hand to transport our Healthcare strategy to the capital market, on the other to reflect upon the outside-in perspective from our competitors, financial analysts and highly dynamic market environment. Our strategy is focused on three research areas: immunology and (immuno-) oncology. You will be supporting our IR Team in developing the Healthcare equity story further, by conducting market research across scientific and financial focus areas, working closely with the global Healthcare organization. You will monitor Pharma peers in terms of their equity story, including regular analysis of financial analyst’s perspectives on our peers’ research progress and the respective financial evaluation. You will prepare Executive Management presentations particularly for Healthcare, and support the IR Team in high-priority ad-hoc projects.
Who you are:
• Master degree in (Micro-)Biology, Pharmaceuticals, Biochemistry/-technology or similar; ideally complemented by business administration/finance courses/degree
• Fundamental understanding of oncology and/or immunology research is a plus
• Relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (corporate/academic); Finance/Investor Relations/Communications preferred but not mandatory
• High degree of self-initiative and independent way of working with pro-active working habit
• Excellent business English
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills)
• Motivated to work in a global matrix across different functions
• Strong analytical skills and quick learner, capable to extract key insights from vast data sources (e.g. scientific readings, abstracts, posters)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com