Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- UX Designer
Job Location- Bangalore
Perform user-centered design activities that actively involve users throughout all phases of a project to ensure product usability. Guides product decisions by conducting user research such as interviews and facilitating iterative feedback loops. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. Creates user interaction design alternatives, and conveys designs by building prototypes and style guides. Conducts iterative usability tests to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the designs. Diagnoses and prioritizes usability issues and refines designs or recommends changes. Contributes to the development of the UX design discipline within the organization through development of user-centered design best practices. Use visual design software to refine illustrations Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with design strategy, design research, experience design and visual design, ideally in either a consultancy or large enterprise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors, Human Centered Design, Visual Design or a related field
- Experience in UX design with an emphasis on whole experience solutions and empathy for the end user
- Experience collaborating with users, clients, product managers, developers, and fellow designers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience determining the user-centered design strategy and lead customers through research, prototypes, iterative design and development, and the delivery process
- Experience developing the visual design, branding and data visualizations to produce modern, compelling products
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience with user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience communicating design rationale to stakeholders and continuously advocate for the end user
- Experience working in Lean/Agile software development and rapid iterative design and delivery of products
This role involves working in the afternoon shift (1:30pm – 10:30pm).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com