Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Senior IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYSTs SAP BI
1) Design, develop, modify, and maintain complex data model to source and house data in a SAP BI data warehouse from various source systems;
2) Design and build scalable solutions using SAP Business Intelligence (BI) frameworks to successfully implement requirements that meet business needs;
3) Support existing Safety and Operation Integrity (S&OI) software solutions;
4) Analyze custom BI development opportunities and recommend future changes and projects;
5) Link business requirements to appropriate areas in the BI Data modelling cycle;
6) Plan all tasks related to data modelling, extraction, transformation, loading, and storing in a data warehouse environment (S&OI);
7) Identify improvements to the business process, particularly to enhance visibility, insight, and agility; and
8) Promote cross-fertilization of ideas and information between teams.
Travel Requirement: 10% domestic and 5% international.
Requirements & Qualifications
All years of experience and project completion may be gained concurrently.
This position is eligible for the EMD Millipore’s Employee Referral Program.
Qualified candidates should apply online (http://www.emdmillipore.com) or via USPS at:
Attn: Req # 191315
400 Summit Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.