A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Supplier Quality Supervisor plans and maintains activities to ensure product reliability and conformance to cGMP, as well as Customer/Regulatory specifications. The Supplier Quality Supervisor works as a collaborative team member and leader to establish department goals and objectives to drive business results and a continuous improvement culture.
- Lead, manage and develop qualified staff to ensure effective execution of tasks, cGMP compliance, and to attain operational and development goals.
- Drive improvement to overall supply chain – supplier quality, supply reliability, supplier audit program, etc.
- Provide sound quality input to supplier qualifications (new suppliers, mold tool changes, etc).
- Ensure all changes are in compliance with internal Quality Management System (change control, CAPA, etc.).
- Drive product and process improvements through thorough investigations and effective root cause analysis. Drive risk mitigation and effective process controls. Ensure supplier and internal corrective actions are robust and sustained.
- Develop and implement standardized metrics that guide actions and promote continuous improvement (e.g. supplier performance, SCAR responsiveness, etc.).
- Implement and maintain tracking and trending to identify potential out of trend conditions and proactively mitigate.
- Support the Internal Audit Program.
- Management of assigned Budget.
- Occasional travel to other domestic and international locations may be required (<20)
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience leading in a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years of experience working with supplier and internal/external stakeholders
- Black Belt or Green Belt
- BS degree in a scientific/technical discipline a plus.
- Understanding or experience with ISO & FDA regulations (such as 21 CFR 820, 210 & 211) a strong plus.
- Experience developing organizational vision and supporting goals and objectives.
- Proven strong leadership skills w/ ability to motivate, inspire, and build a high performing team. Demonstrated ability to drive “followership”.
- Experience with driving successful change initiatives that have resulted in favorable business outcomes.
- Experience working with stakeholders from different geographies. Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to manage in a complex, matrixed, and fast paced environment. Able to triage workload effectively to drive departmental focus.
- Requisite confidence and experience to drive effective, pragmatic and risk-based decisions.
- High intellectual horsepower and proven problem-solving ability. Good decision maker.
- Collaborative and motivated team player. Always looking to share and advance best practices.
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo in a respectful/professional manner.
- CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, CQPA a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.