Show All Results
A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Would you like to gain some practical experience while studying? We are offering an interesting, diversified and challenging internship position at the CEO Office in our company. Here you will work directly with the Head of the CEO Office and his team to support the CEO in carrying out his responsibilities as Chairman of the Executive Board and CEO. You will be involved and provide support with project management as well as for the preparation of meetings / events with speeches / presentations for Executive Board and various other CEO topics. You can expect an inclusive & international team environment. We are committed to mentoring, on the job training & learning, teamwork, and transparency.
Who you are:
• Currently enrolled at university
• Professional Bachelor or Master student (m/f) in Economics/Business Administration/Project management/Consulting/Strategy or Communication
• Highly motivated, self-starter, willing to assume responsibility
• Being collaborative, energic, passionate and enthusiastic
• Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and another language/German would be a plus
• Confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management
• Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
• Strong computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
Duration: 3-6 months (Starting: immediately)
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.